New To EFTPOS?
Who you choose to be your EFTPOS provider is a decision that will affect you for a long time, so it pays to do your research. There is so much more to choosing a supplier than the price of the terminal. More crucial is how they will service that terminal and support your business. At Eftco we are 100% focused on service and support and will guide you every step of the way to ensure you get the best solution.
With Eftco you will have a
dedicated Account Manager who
will guide you through the
With a combined industry knowledge of 125 years, you can be sure that Eftco can provide the solution you need.
Here's a few questions we hear alot
- Are we waiting for your premises to be ready?
- Do you have power and internet to your new business?
- Is your paperwork completed?
There are many options for connecting your EFTPOS terminal, including a mobile EFTPOS terminal using a SIM card which is handy if you are out and about. Your Account Manager will make sure your EFTPOS terminal will connect correctly based on your business’s connectivity requirements.
- You can either rent or purchase your EFTPOS terminal – in our industry it is common to rent. This is a monthly fee which is determined by your EFTPOS terminal, quantity of terminals and the duration of your agreement. This rental fee is what you would pay Eftco.
- All EFTPOS terminals are connected to a payment network in order to process transactions which will come back as “accepted” or “declined”. You are required to pay a monthly network fee to use this service. You would pay this directly to the network.
- Every EFTPOS terminal has a unique ID that is linked to your merchant facility, this is how customer payments are deposited into your business bank account. If you choose to accept credit cards or contactless (Paywave/tap n go/Apple Pay) your bank will charge you a percentage fee per transaction, and these rates are negotiated with your bank.
Curious about Eftco? Ask yourself this, would you like...
issues resolved over the
payment solutions for
Options to swap
terminals and payment
solutions to meet your
Terminal compliance automatically taken care of?
Want to look at some EFTPOS options?
Take our short quiz for some basic suggestions. Or browse our checklist for more things to consider.